Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fun with FarmChicks

I know why the caged cake sings... ( perhaps this is to protect the cake from being eaten- or blowing someones diet)

I wanted this wreath so baaad

Yay, me n Seestor had a superfun time at the FarmChicks show. Its not really my design asthestic anymore ( I am into 60's mod and glam) but I can really appreciate seeing all the collectibles- that were items from my youth. If we had a dollar for every time we said- "remember having that?" "Oh that's like the one Mom had"..etc we would be paid for and on the plastic surgeons table by now.



Great call from an old freind today and it gave me hope and reminded me that I am not just a caregiver.. but a person too.


2 comments:

  1. You need to make that wreath. Start shopping the bargain bins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So frustrating that cake picture was blurry! What a cool thing that would be to make. Sorry to hear you have had a bummer week, hope things are going better. Thank you for adding the music--you are too kewl!

    Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete