Monday, February 16, 2009

Poppin my blog cherry

Dear Diary

I never had a diary growing up. This is the modern day equivalent. A place to send thoughts out into the great unknown.
About me? I am an obsessive knitter and knit pattern collector. I also collect vintage patterns and clothes as well as vintage crafting and home decor books. I'm a terrible insomniac, so my blogging will most like occur in the punch drunk blurry eyed wee hours, where typos abound from the barbie sized keypads.
I will start by blogging about my current and embarrassing addiction. The Real Housewives of Orange County on Bravo. I have watched from the beginning. Being a remote control TV watcher I switch channels when I am disappointed or bored so I do miss small chunks along the way. I am trying to correct that. For the sake of accuracy I will be watching all the episodes again. Yes, people even the ones with Jo De Lerosa and ( shudder) Slade Smarmy I mean Slade Smiley.
Let me begin by saying I am one of the few people that actually likes Lauri Waring Peterson. I think its awful how people are making stupid uneducated often blasphemous comments about these people.
Things I want to say about them
Look- wouldn't you want your new wife to get off a show that has people writing horrible negative things and dredging things that are nobodies business? After seeing photos of his gorgeous ex wife- who is doing some crazy ass things being Dennis Rodmans girlfriend- is it any wonder that he fell in love with the pretty ( albeit cosmetically enhanced) mother who obviously cares about her children and making a better future for them?
Some people say Laurie exploited her sons issues by airing them. Um What? Do you think after you have signed a contract with a TV show once you have completed tons of filming that they are going to let you out of the deal? Besides- what is wrong with sharing the truth about your family's problems? Maybe we should all go back to the days where say.. people never talked about child molestation- so more creeps got away with it? Do people actually think- that it wasn't hard or frankly embarrassing for her to show that? I for one wouldn't have had the balls to let it air.






No comments:

Post a Comment