Tuesday, February 17, 2009

oh the Horror!


Well, tonight was the last episode of Real housewives of Orange County.
I gotta say , it made me sick to my stomach.
I looked forward to the fun all week, dying to see who Jeana's mystery date was, curious about who else was going to show at the party besides Jo De La I am a singer now and Slade Slimey. It was fun to see Jeana get the date she deserved- albeit with a man who did not own a dress shirt at the time. She was glowing and it was just sheer fun to see!
How that Briana came out so normal is beyond me. That girl has a great head on her shoulders despite her mothers personality.
The horrid actions of Tamra and Vicki were unbelievable! They seemed to come to a giant warhead aimed at Gretchen ( a nice break for Lynn I am sure). For Gretchen who obviously can't compete financially with these other women, to go out of her way to get them small tokens of appreciation did not seem "kiss ass" at all. (Coach coin purses approx 50 bucks a pop.) No, it seemed sweet, like Gretchen in her young way. Naturally Vicki could only think that someone would give a nice gesture like that only out of some personal motive- because that's how Vicki thinks and operates.
Was Vicki Gunvalson teased and cajoled in high school since she was the pimply faced outcast or what? Her actions certainly seem high school enough. She probably hated the cheerleaders and would try to trip them or something. So far this season Gretchen has done nothing to these women- while they ( Vicki and Tamra Barney) have conspired and done their best Brutus impression by stabbing her in the back. ( Tamra you will want to look up who Brutus is).
How sweet was it for Jeff to think about Gretchen there all alone without him and arrange the surprise for her. It seemed genuine and appropriate. While Simon Barney seemed concerned with being the Jones's and making Sure to name drop where the little bracelet was purchased from since he obviously begged them for a discount or some sort of publicity kick back.- he sounded like a commercial, white gold and blah blah. I have news for you Simon and Tamra- I know people worth a hell of alot more than you two could ever hope to be and they do not flaunt their wealth or go around saying "I bought my wife this helicopter- it has genuine leather seats and a blah blah"- see they have this little thing - its called class. Something that Jeana could teach you about. Clearly she being the kind gracious one of the bunch was chosen to announce Jeff's death at the end of the show. Not either of you bone pickin' low class money grubbers.
The reiteration of Vickis need of approval thru monetary gain and collection of things was priceless. She finally got her Rolex- and had to make sure that everyone knew it. I can sure see being proud of ones accomplishments but it just seemed like one her many attempst at "notcie me- love me" poor Don it must be exhausting being married to this woman. She needs some therapy in a big way. Her going around telling people the motorbike was fake with Tamra going arund saying ashe copied me- ( because apparently its unfathomable that any other woman in America coulkd want a Harley) Please ladies- there is so much more going on in the world than your ridiculus natures!
Hurrah to see the lovely Lauri and Tammy again- but where was Quin? Why was she so obviously excluded? I think its so brave of Lauri to say- I have a kid on drugs. Wow now there's some reality for ya!
I wonder if this show can continue. I would hate to have to watch another season of Vicki and Tamra being mean. Couldn't Jeana just get her own show?

1 comment:

  1. heh.

    I can't believe you are linked to Marie! She's my bud.

    I can't watch the RHs from any location for very long. It's like a pathetic soap opera!

    ReplyDelete