Monday, March 23, 2009

Drying out .. finally!


Well, not that anyone really noticed- but I have been away for a few weeks due to a little flood in the basement. Water softener hose blew and sprayed water for 4 hrs till the cycle was done. So many ruined things! Took a week of mopping and wringing out and an aching back to get it dealt with. Since the room never did get finished by the pappy- I've taken it upon myself to finish up the drywall in that room.


And of course knitting for my friend Lisa's new baby! Hats o plenty and a snuggly item. I really wish my hands would work all the time- there are too many fun things to make. This lil cupcake hat is for when she feels sassy ;0)
I have had a little time to catch new Real Housewives of Orange county Gossip!
Gretchen Rossi!!
Poor dear had to file a restraining order against Jay Photogloser- who just sounds like a nightmare! She states in her file that he has threatened her and her dogs with violence and continues to harass her etc.
He has allegedly had restraining orders or some domestic violence charges on the past.
Then new photos of her and Slade Slimey canoodling on a boat have surfaced! Say it isn't so!!!
I am sure it's no surprise to some seeing how he too was more concerned with making a TV show than being with his son who had a cancerous brain tumor.. birds of a feather.
I could understand if it was all for TV- but why does she keep picking such loser men? Is her self esteem so low that's all she thinks she deserves?

1 comment: